We understand your privacy is important and everything is packaged and delivered in discreet, plain, grey polythene packaging. There are no indications as to the contents of your package. Your credit card or bank statement will show a charge to BSUK Ltd.
All orders received before 2pm Monday to Friday (except Bank holidays) are dispatched on the same day via Royal Mail 24, which aims for a next day delivery. This is not a guaranteed service but more than 95% of orders are received next day.
Standard Postage is free for all UK orders over £25 or £1.95 for orders under £25.
We can also offer a Guaranteed UK Next Day Tracked Delivery before 1pm charged at £7.50.
- Orders with Royal Mail 24 delivery should be delivered next day with normal post Monday-Saturday.
- Orders with Guaranteed Delivery placed Monday to Thursday before 2pm will be delivered the next day.
- Orders with Guaranteed Delivery placed after 2pm on Thursday and before 2pm Friday will be delivered on Monday.
- Orders with Guaranteed Delivery placed after 2pm on Friday and before 2pm Monday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Please note we cannot offer deliveries on Bank Holidays and your order will be delivered the next working day.
Christmas 2017 despatch dates
- Orders received before 2pm on Friday 22nd December 2017 will be despacted same day
- Orders received after 2pm on Friday 22nd December 2017 and before 2pm Wednesday 27th December 2017 will be despatched on the 27th December 2017
- Normal despatches will continue for orders received until 2pm Friday 29th December 2017
- Orders received after 2pm Friday 29th December will be despatched Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
- Normal deliveries will resume Tuesday 2nd January
Sometimes, depending on your address and what you are buying, there will not be a choice of delivery options. Orders placed for delivery to countries where we are not legally able to send will be cancelled and payment refunded.
Postage for European deliveries costs from £10. There is an option of Tracked or Tracked and Signed for most countries and deliveries may take up to two weeks.
We regret we are unable to accept responsibility for non-delivered International orders, that have not requested the Tracked and Signed delivery option.
All instructions and information are provided only in English language. Onward signposting and information for how to contact a healthcare professional is for England, Scotland and Wales only. If your result is positive you must contact a healthcare professional who will perform a confirmatory HIV test and provide advice.